I received my BSc degree in Materials Engineering with specialization in industrial metallurgy, from Isfahan University of Technology, Iran, in 2003. Aftrewards, I did my Master at Sharif University of Technology, with specialization in nano-magnetic materials. From 2006 till 2010 I was a PhD rsearcher, associated with Professor Jilt Sietsma and Dr. Alexis Miroux in MCM Group, at the Department of Materials Engineering at Delft University of Technology, working on thermomechanical modeling in Al-Mg-Si alloys. From 2010 to 2012, I was a post-doctoral fellow associated with Professor Sietsma at the same group. In 2013, I started working for British Petroleum in Manchester. I was part of a research team, with its focus being on the residual stress in thick section welding. In 2014, I moved back to The Netherlands, working at TNO innovation for life. In 2016, I started my carrier at Isfahan University of Technology, as assistant professor.
* PhD in Materials Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands, 2006-2010.
PhD thesis: Thermomechanical Modeling of Al-Mg-Si Alloys
* MSc in Materials Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2003-2005.
MSc thesis: Production and Characterization Fe-Si-Ni Soft Magnetic Materials
* BSc in Materials Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran, 1999-2003.
BSc thesis: Wear Behaviour of Hot-Work Tool Steels
Awards and Honors:
- Committee member at 6th Int. Conference on Metallurgy Technology and Materials, Xi'an, China, May 2018
- Recognized referee in Materials Science and Engineering A and Matallurgical Transacation A, 2017
- Best Paper at Titanium Conference, Tehran, December 2017
- Reviewer in the 6th Global Conference on Materials Science and Engineering (CMSE), China, 2017
- Research and Innovation Grant, Iranian National Foundation of Elites, 2017
- Committee member at 5th Int. Conference on Advanced Mater Design and Mechanics, Beijing, China, August 2017
- Best Presentation at Int. Welding and NDT Conference (IWNDT2016), Tehran, Iran, Dec 2016
- Technical Program Committee Chair, 4th Int Conference on Advanced Mater Design and Mech Jeju South Korea, August 2016
- Invited Speaker, 4th Int Al Conference, challenges in future developments of Al alloys, Tehran, Iran May 2016
- Visiting Scholar Awards, JSPS Japan, 2013
- Kharazmi International Award for Manufacturing 1st Stage Gas Turbine Nozzles at Tajrobeh Noor Co, 2005
- First grade graduate of Bachelor of Metallurgy Engineering, 2003